- Tutoring is available for adults, teens, and children, and includes private lessons, semi-private lessons, student groups, and lessons for members of an immediate family.
- Tutoring is tailor-made to suit the needs of the students.
- K-12 student groups are an economical option for 3 or more students.
- We ask students to pay one month in advance for a minimum of 2 hours.
- AFSR will credit tutoring lessons only if notice of cancellation is given 48 hours in advance to the instructor.
- Make-up for lessons is available when student(s) and the instructor have agreed to postpone the scheduled lesson at least 48 hours ahead of time.
For more information, please view our School Policies.
Classes are taught at specific proficiency levels, from A1 through C2, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Visit the Course Levels page for more information or to take a proficiency test.
Please contact the school director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions about our tutoring program or placement.