Tutoring includes private classes, semi-private classes for two students and when feasible, classes for members of an immediate family. Tutoring is tailor-made according the level and objectives of students. For more information: please contact AFSR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private – $60.00/hour or $70/hour if the teacher travels to the student (within a 10-mile radius of the Alliance) to defray transportation costs for the teacher.
- Semi-private (two students) – $30/hour/student. Semi-private classes are taught at the AFSR Foyer.
- Family – $70/hour/up to four members of an immediate family. $80/hour if the teacher travels to the student (within a 10-mile radius of the Alliance) to defray transportation costs for the teacher.
Contact AFSR on this website link or at 707-543-8151 to inform us of your interest in signing up for tutoring, as well as the instructor you had in mind for the class.
You can also visit the Instructor page to view our instructors and sign up for tutoring.
Tutoring Payment Terms:
- We ask students to pay one month in advance for a minimum of 3 classes out of 4 or 4 classes out of 5.
- AFSR will credit tutoring lessons only if notice of cancellation is given 48 hours in advance to the instructor.
- Make-up for lessons is available when student(s) and the instructor have agreed to postpone the scheduled lesson at least 48 hours ahead of time.
- Alliance Française of Santa Rosa does not issue refunds.