If you signed up for a group class this session, and your class didn't run as a group class, but as a 90-min semi-private class with two students, including yourself, please pay this complementary fee here. While on the payment window/page, thank you for specifying for which course you are completing your payment.
- Group or Family lessons can be prearranged with the School Director.
- Sessions are one month (a 3 hour minimum) paid in advance.
- We charge $80/hour for a maximum of 4 family/group members or $90/hour if the teacher travels more than 10 miles from the teacher’s home) to defray transportation costs.
- Group rates for Youth depend on # of students.
- Semi-private lessons are offered to two students for regular or AP (Advanced Placement for HS) instruction, tailor-maid to suit student needs.
- Sessions are one month (2-3 hours minimum) paid in advance.
- Pricing: Adults: $80/hr ($40.00/hr each) $45/hr if the teacher travels to the student (more than 10 miles from the teacher’s home
- Youth: $60/hr ($30/hr each ($35/hr for travel)
Private lessons, regular or AP (Advanced Placement for high school), are one-on-one and ongoing. Sessions are one month (a 2-3 hour minimum) paid in advance. Rates: Adults $75/hour ($85/hour for teacher travel beyond 10 miles from the instructor’s home) Youth $60/hr ($70/hr w/travel) Please select a minimum of 2 hours with Julia.