- – AFSR will not prorate for missed classes other than offering a reduced fee at the time of registration if the student anticipates to miss one class in a session.
- – Please inform your instructor when you plan on missing class.
- – Make-up classes are handled on a case-by-case basis and are subject to the instructor’s discretion.
Alliance Française of Santa Rosa does not issue refunds.
- – Alliance Française of Santa Rosa reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient registration.
- – Course fees already paid for a cancelled class will be refunded based on the original method of payment or a credit will be issued if asked.
- – Credit is valid for a three-month period starting from the date of cancellation.
TUTORING PAYMENT TERMS
- – We ask students to pay one month in advance for a minimum of 3 classes.
- – AFSR will credit tutoring lessons only if notice of cancellation is given 48 hours in advance to the instructor.
- – Make-up for lessons is available when student(s) and the instructor have agreed to postpone the scheduled lesson at least 48 hours ahead of time.
Click here for more information on our school policies.